- by Admin
- Used products
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers, including price tags & labels.
Refund For ChargeBackTransaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of chargeback by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach ZoicPharmaceuticals's customer care cell at +91 9876800625 or can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with his/ her claim details and claim refund from Zoic Pharmaceuticals alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by Zoic Pharmaceuticals via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as Zoic Pharmaceuticals deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event, such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
- In these Terms and Conditions, the term "ChargeBack" shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider's accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
- Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact Zoic Pharmaceuticals for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by Zoic Pharmaceuticals alone in line with their policies and rules. Any disclosure of OTP or any other confidential PINS to Third Party then Zoic Pharmaceuticals shall not be responsible for such inappropriate transactions done by third parties.
- Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider's web page, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like 'slow down' or 'failure' or 'session timeout', the User shall, before initiating the second payment,, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- (i) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact Zoic Pharmaceuticals via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by Zoic Pharmaceuticals to confirm payment.
- (ii)In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- (iii)In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, but not credited to ZoicPharmaceuticals's account, the User must query the bank and not Zoic Pharmaceuticals. Zoic Pharmaceuticals in such situations can try to hold the processing of the orders/services once informed by the User within the specific time.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider. No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).